Easy Payment Gateway Java Script Flow Diagram
- Authorization Token call
- The merchant performs a call to the authorisation service located in Easy Payment Gateway Merchant REST service.
- An authorisation token is provided by the Easy Payment Gateway Merchant REST service.
- Render Checkout page
- Checkout page example.
- Add Div container on the Merchant page.
- Account Registration
- The merchant performs a call to the Easy Payment Gateway Web REST service.
- A card registry response is provided by Easy Payment Gateway Web REST service, this response contains information about the card internal token and about the account unique identifier.
- Disable Account
- The end customer and/or the merchant is able to disable a registered account.
- Perform Payment
- The end customer performs a payment. This process can be separated in 2 steps: PrepayToken and Charge.
- Prepay Token is made automatically by the Render Cashier. Returning a PrepayToken that is used to execute Charge operation.
- Charge Operation, the merchant executes a server to server Charge request to EPG-JS,
sending the information that it is mandatory to process a transaction by the selected payment solution.
For testing purposes please refer to the following links in order to test the different operations
For authorization and charge operations refer to:
EPGJS MEP Services
For rendering, account management or prepay operations, refer to:
EPGJS WEB Services